Sample programs can be found in the /Task subfolder, and include:
- taskTemplate (Stripped down version that contains only the functions you need to write a task. This is a good starting place for any new experiment you want to program).
- taskTemplateContrast10bit An example of how to implement a grating contrast display that has 10 bits of luminance by using the gamma tables. The limitation is that you can only show 8bits of luminance at any given time on the screen.
- taskTemplateDualMain and taskTemplateDualSubsidiary These provide an example of how to program a dual task.
- taskTemplateStaircase An example of implementing a staircase.
- testExperiment An example program with moving dots.
- taskTemplateSaccade A simple example program useful for testing eye tracking. It puts up saccade targets and saves eye tracking data.
- taskTemplateGazeContingent An example of how to make a gaze contingent display.